The “brain” of the SmartThings platform, the Hub connects all of the different sensors around your home or office so that you can receive notifications about what is going on and use your smartphone to remotely control your home’s security, energy usage, lighting, and more.
- Connect wirelessly with a wide range of smart devices and make them work together.
- Monitor and control connected devices in your home using a single SmartThings app for iPhone or Android.
- Receive alerts from connected devices when there’s unexpected activity in your home.
- Automate connected devices in your home and set them to turn on or off when doors are opened, as people come and go, and much more.
- Manage connected devices in your home with SmartThings Routines for Good Morning, Goodbye, Good Night, and more.
- Control connected devices in your home with voice commands using SmartThings and Amazon Alexa or Google Home.
- Requires the free SmartThings app for Android (6.0 or later) or iPhone (iOS 11.0 or later).
- Model Number: GP-U999SJVLGDB, GP-U999SJVLGDA
- Color: White
- Dimensions: 5.0″ x 5.0″ x 1.2″
- Weight: 4.8 oz
- Protocol: ZigBee, Z-Wave, Cloud-to-Cloud, LAN, ZigBee3
- Power Source: Wall-Powered